Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: verizon iphone Thurdsay at Norton Walmart

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    verizon iphone Thurdsay at Norton Walmart

    Yes, it is time. Feb 10 and the walmart in Norton will have them.

    Verizon iPhone To Get Walmart, Unlimited Data - 2011-01-25 19:19:56 | TWICE
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: verizon iphone Thurdsay at Norton Walmart

    found out yesterday that the Verizon store in Norton will not be getting these today. I'm shocked they are not getting them but Walmart is.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: verizon iphone Thurdsay at Norton Walmart

    Why do you have to go to Walmart when the Verizon store is about 3 places down from Hibbets?

    whoops misread your post, id say because Norton walmart gets the for volume of sales, gotta remmeber this one set and still holds all time records of opening day and black friday sales.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: verizon iphone Thurdsay at Norton Walmart

    I don't know why the are not getting them but I do know that Norton and Marion are the only 2 walmarts in this area of VA that are getting them. The Bristol Va store isn't getting which is a huge shock.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: verizon iphone Thurdsay at Norton Walmart

    Isn't the Bristol VA Walmart very close to a significantly sized Verizon store?
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •